Thursday, May 5, 2011

Engagements!

It's that time of year again!  When the weather in Colorado finally warms up, wedding season is around the corner, and it's time to celebrate some engagements!


Jessica and Todd will be tying the knot this Saturday!! My first wedding of the summer season! Jessica and Todd really enjoy the outdoors so we went to Lookout Mountain to take these images. Stay tuned for wedding images....


Lisa and Robert are having a beautiful Colorado fall wedding this October. They are definitely city people and Robert is a HUGE Bronco's fan. So we took their engagement images in LoDo. Check out my client viewing to see Robert and Lisa in their Bronco's paraphernalia! http://studiosphotography.zenfolio.com/lisaandrobert


I love these images so much I made a new studio sample engagement album so I can share them with all my new clients! Kristin and Jordan are also huge sports fans, so we did a number of pictures at Coor's Field in Rockies jerseys. These images were taken in front of Union Station.  Check out their engagement album! http://studiosphotography.zenfolio.com/p811018675

No comments:

Post a Comment