Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Paris Lights!


I had the opportunity to travel to Paris and Belgium this July.  It was a wonderful trip full of fetes (celebrations) with the American Friends of Versailles and good friends from Belgium.  I love Paris!  What more can I say.  It's been almost six years since I have been to Europe and I have sorely missed it!  I was so nice to walk along la rue and sit in cafes and hear nothing but french.  I missed the wonderfully rock hard baguettes, warm delicious croissants, trains that take you practically anywhere you want to go, the architecture, the art, the tiny streets, and well pretty much everything.....except for the smoking and tourist crowds =).  I took several pictures of the lights of Paris at night.  These are just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment